Dating dk Aabenraa Single warendorf

Dating dk Aabenraa
Rated 4.75/5 based on 728 customer reviews

All citizens of both the European Union and the European Economic Community have the right to stay in Denmark for up to three months.They must be in possession of either a valid identity document or passport.

Please note that th The wedding is without further cost.You have to pay the case-working fee onto the following account: Bank: Danske Bank Iban: DK2930000011961215Swift/BIC Kode: DABADKKK Please mention your surnames on the bank-wire.You can learn Danish in Haderslev at: Sprogcentret (the Language Centre)Twice a year Haderslev Kommune hold a new arrival event.Immediately after the occupation newcomers will receive an invitation to the new arrival event, which is held a Saturday between 10.00 and 12.00. Then there is a visit to Haderslev Town Hall where the Mayor and the chief executive will welcome you.When applying for your residence certificate, you must turn up in person and bring all the relevant documents with you: Residence permit Nordic citizens are included under agreements between the Nordic countries that specify the right to enter and reside in Denmark without possession of a residence permit.

The rest of EU/ EEA citizens must apply for an EU/EEA residence certificate from the local authority (State Administration for Ribe).If you take up residence with another person (say, renting a spare room in a house), it is possible that you will receive documentation confirming this from your landlord.Your landlord must sign this documentation after you have moved in.If you wish to participate in this event – please send an e-mail to [email protected] change of residence has to be notified to the Folkeregister within five days. Change of residence If you move to another municipality, you must make your change of residence notification to the municipality of your new address.If you move to a foreign country, you must notify the Borgerservice of the municipality from which you leave.When you arrive in Denmark, there are certain things you have to do: Registration (for EU/EEA citizens) As soon as you arrive in Denmark you have to register to have an EU residence certificate, a national health insurance certificate and a tax card.